Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Technical Support / 2006 Monterey Laguna 4 Tank Sensors
« Last post by Mark Hoovler on Today at 05:05:57 PM »
I have an issue with my gray and black water sensors, they do not work very well, if at all.  I am looking to replace the system.  Does anyone have any input on a new type system that will work.  Everything seems pretty easy to get to.  I tried all electrical connections and they seem fine.  Unplugged and tested and not sure the sensors are any good.  Any input would be greatful.

Thanks
Mark
Thanks …that’s the tank and cap.
Technical Support / Hydraulic Cooler
« Last post by Bill Heffernan on March 27, 2024, 12:17:30 AM »
We recently had a hydraulic leak that resulted in a loss of steering. Ironically I was in route to drop the coach off to have a couple slides serviced. Fortunately I was able to get the rig off the road and had it towed in. They have now diagnosed the issue as a leak from the hydraulic cooler. The leak was coming from somewhere over the rear wheel well. The service center wants almost $4000 to replace it. While I'm limited in my options since the coach cannot be currently driven, I'm curious if anyone has had this issue and what  they were charged. Thanks
Marilyn

I believe this is the reservoir that beaver used in these coaches they where used on many vehicles from GM to Freightliner.

https://www.powerbrakeservice.net/rereforhymac.html

Reservoir cap
https://www.powerbrakeservice.net/hmmc2231936.html

Hope this helps
Eric
Cannot source seal for cap. Parts suppliers want to know what the tank was originally from.
Technical Support / Heated floor from shower and water closet forward
« Last post by Bob Disney on March 25, 2024, 06:51:06 PM »
After getting a few bids for tile and carpet replacement I am just going to do it myself and we are going to install a electric heated floor system under it
The work itself appears very straight forward and simple
However I am hoping to hear about other peoples experience and suggestions about product lines
It seems a floating floor is mostly recommended, along with floor product at least 8mm or 3/8" thick
My wife currently is considering a wood pattern but I am open to whatever seems to work best
Our cabinets are the clear maple so a light color will be used
At the present time we are leaning towards Quiet Warmth and Coretec waterproof flooring
I guess my question is, what products would you recommend to use, or stay away from
I really appreciate any suggestions
We have a GREAT time at our first FMCA rally!  We found the BAC table with a HUGE stuffed beaver as well as our President Joanne Fadale. We attended many seminars and met some wonderful people (Fred and Cindy Brooks!) As I will be retiring next year (Dec 2025) from Federal Service, the only vacation I will be doing is attending the Beaver Rally in Quartzsite in 2025.
Cathi, I couldn't find the Beaver Ambassador Club - Travel, if you can send me an invite that would be awesome.  I did find you on FB and am now following.
My FB profile is Mitch Mitchell with 2 hearts, one American and the other English.
Motorhomes and Tow Cars / 2007 Beaver Patriot Thunder Saratoga IV FOR SALE
« Last post by Paul Ackerman on March 24, 2024, 10:49:49 PM »
2007 Beaver Patriot Thunder Saratoga IV. CAT C-13 525 HP Engine. 79K Miles. Allison MH4000 Transmission. ONAN 10KVA Diesel Generator. TWO Girard Patio Awnings. Girard Window Awnings. Girard Slide Out Toppers. Ralph Lauren Upgraded Interior.  Collision Avoidance System. Stacked Washer and Dryer.
Winegard Trav'ler SK1000 with Omni Directional Disc.

*******UPDATES ********
NEW  Hercules [Cooper] Tires 10-2023.
NEW House & Chassis  batteries 5-2023
10 NEW  Air Bags 11-2023
NEW 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter 11-2023.
REBUILT Aqua-Hot with 1 Year Warranty 1-2024
All Interior Lights Upgraded to LED.
NEW Galley and Commode Vanity Faucets.
NEW  Washing Machine Water Pump
NEW House Water Pump.
THREE NEW Flat Screen TV's , Salon, Bedroom,  & Outdoor Entertainment Center.
NEW PORCLELAIN TILE Floor.
NEW Exhaust Pipe from Turbo to the Muffler.
NEW Air Mattress In Jack Knife Curbside Sofa
NEW Central Vacuum Tools
Roof completely resealed and the upper and lower belt lines resealed.
New windshield Wiper arms and Blades
All slide out Exterior Wall Facia resealed.
All Slide out openings of the Exterior coach walls resealed.
Complete Service to Engine &  Generator.  EVERY Filter is NEW
Build Sheet & Data Cards Available.
             $149,500
ackermanenter@aol.com  414 899 5800 
************Open RV Trader link  BELOW for photo's***********
https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2007-Beaver-PATRIOT+THUNDER+SARATOGA-5030485834
Technical Support / Re: Orange dial on air pressure gauge issues
« Last post by Bob Disney on March 20, 2024, 03:43:08 PM »
I've drained the leveling tank a couple of times, but probably since late last summer when I was at HWH for service
Next time I get the coach out I'll run it up on ramps and dump the air then soap it good
Cant hurt to check that system
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10