Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Technical Support / Re: water pump on/off switch's
« Last post by Eric Maclean on March 03, 2024, 02:48:10 PM »
Rick
If your coach is set up as David described your wet bay switch may have been left in the on position.
If not the problem could be with the system that controls the pump it may have a relay system or a intellatech pump controller which should be mounted in the pump cabinet.
I think Fred has some nice pics and explanation of the relay setup in one of his prior posts.

As for the switches they should be easy enough to check with a meter
If you need switch's take a picture of one and post it we may be able to identify a supplier for you.
This post may shed some light on the relay setup.

https://beaveramb.org/forum/index.php/topic,11631.msg78095.html#msg78095
Technical Support / Re: Headlights go on and off
« Last post by Eric Maclean on March 03, 2024, 01:24:02 PM »
Bruce
The headlight grounds is provided from the ground buss bar in the electrical bay the schematics don't specify which stud it is connected to but each wire should be in printed with its destination even if it is almost too small to read.
The headlight grounds also runs through a large connector at the rear of the electrical bay a poor connection there could be your problem

If you check out the wiring diagrams for a 1996 Patriot it should be very close to your setup ( page #54 gives the head light wiring )

Eric
« Last post by David Ciotti on March 03, 2024, 01:07:30 PM »
On my 2002 Marquis the switch in the water bay is not momentary but an on-off-on type.  The other three are momentary.
« Last post by Fred Brooks on March 03, 2024, 05:08:17 AM »
    Rick,
Are the switches that turn the pump on or off "momentary" up for ON and down for off?
« Last post by Bruce Sevier on March 03, 2024, 02:48:22 AM »
Rick
As you probably know there's a fourth switch in the plumbing Bay below the city water connection.

Beaver Coach Sales is probably your best source for these switches.

Bruce
Technical Support / Re: Headlights go on and off
« Last post by Bruce Sevier on March 03, 2024, 02:16:26 AM »
Problem found, but I need more advice.

When checking for voltage at the headlights I figured out which was ground and have 10.9 volts. I then checked voltage between the lower beam connector and the frame of the coach and read 11.9 volts. Then the headlights went out. At Eric's suggestion I checked voltage at the thermal circuit breaker and had 12.5 volts so it is okay. I then connected a jumper wire from the coach frame and the ground terminal on the low beam headlight and all the headlights came on.

So now I need to find where the ground wires for the headlights connect to the chassis. I have not yet tried to follow the wires under the coach, but since and four headlights come on and off by jumping a ground wire to one ground connector at the right front low beam headlight I suspect there's a ground connection somewhere on the coach. I might add that the running lights, tail lights and dashboard lights all work. Or is there a ground circuit in the headlight switch.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Bruce
Technical Support / Re: Coach Sagging Problem Solved....
« Last post by Steve Huber Co-Admin on March 02, 2024, 12:05:05 AM »
Gene,
It's in the right front corner accessible by opening the generator slide. My coach has a Monaco Roadmaster chassis so may be different on Magnum based units.
Steve
« Last post by Gene Obie on March 01, 2024, 11:54:12 PM »
Steve, where is that auxiliary tank and drain located on your coach?
« Last post by Joel Ashley on March 01, 2024, 06:28:20 AM »
My bad.  I didn’t realize that aux. pump had a tank, but thought
that (on automatic leveling mode) it just directly added to low bags
« Last post by Steve Huber Co-Admin on March 01, 2024, 03:36:03 AM »
Joel,
I'm referring to the small tank the auxiliary air compressor supplies to keep the air bags filled so the coach maintains its level when parked with engine off. Would probably not be needed in a hydraulic leveling only coach.
Steve
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10