BAC Rally Map showing rally locations. Click on the rally icon for more information. This rally map is designed and maintained by Keith Cooper.
On this page you will find rally maps for 2017. It may be necessary to scroll down the page to see all maps.
See instructions at bottom of this page
Maritime rally below 2017 map
Once you open the web page Click on the box to the left of “2016 BAC rallies” a menu will appear on the left side of the page. Next, click on the bracketed box on the top right side of the map header. This will open a full screen map window.
The new map has up to 6 layers, with the first layer containing the complete rally list for the remainder of the current year. The title is “2016 Beaver Ambassador rally list” the initial display shows the first four rallies (A-D) followed by the words … 21 more. Click on “ … 21 more” to see all entries. The entries in the first layer are balloons with a sequences of both letters and colors. Entries in the rally list layer each contain more detail about the specific rallies. If you mouse click on an individual rally balloon the following will be displayed:
• Date range which identifies the first and last day of the rally
• Region where the rally is to be held
• Name of the rally
• Location – may be a city, town or campground address
• Rally Masters
• Opening – may identify the number of remaining openings for a rally or numbers on a wait list
• Web Page – provides a link to more detailed information about the specific rally as well as rally master contact information.
• Latitude & Longitude – based on the location information provided by the individual rally master
If you uncheck the box to the left of “2016 Beaver Ambassador rally list” in the full screen display the balloons will all disappear. The subsequent layers with a sequence of letters in blue circles show how groups of rallies are linked both chronologically and geographically to one another. When rolling rallies/ caravans are held each stop in the rolling rally will be identified with a unique map layer.
Just another way to look at the upcoming rallies. Hope you find the addition useful.
Kudos to Tim for getting this on the web site