General Boards > Rallies

Online Registration Form (Rally Coupon)

(1/2) > >>

Bill Lampkin:
In Beaver Tales, it is written: "There is also an online registration form on beaveramb.org"

I can't find it. I did find the pdf coupon on pg 30 of Beaver Tales, but it is not an online coupon.

Sure would help with rally registration to have an online coupon.

Steve Huber Co-Admin:
Bill,
Go to the club web site and log in. Then select Members Only Downloads. Page down to Rally Support and you will find what you are looking for.
Steve

Bill Lampkin:
Thanks Steve, I did that and its the same pdf form thats on pg 30 of Beaver Tales. No way to use that form online, and since we dont have a printer in the RV, we cant print out the form and mail it in. So we'll have to print a pile of them when we get home for use on the road. Maybe with this new Apricot software the club can come up with a way to register for a rally on line.

Thanks
Bill

Gerald Farris:
Bill,
There is more to this than you would imagine. We have used online registration to some of the rallies that we were the Rallymaster for in the past (old software), and it required us to setup a link so that the online coupon would come to us to us, the Rallymaster who needed it instead of someone with no connection to the rally. So this will require a join effort between the Website Administrator and the many individual Rallymasters, and that is probably the reason that it has not happened. However, there is a very simple way around this issue. You just send an email to the Rallymaster with the information that the pdf coupon is asking for in the body of the email, and state that you will mail the Rallymaster a check for the needed deposit or rally fee, whichever is needed.

Gerald

Bill Lampkin:
Thanks Gerald, There's always more to it than meets the eye! Thanks for the clarification.
One other stumbling block-who uses checks anymore? Some do, but I've run out and my bank no longer offers free checks. We'll figure it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version