Author Topic: New to us  (Read 291 times)

Arthur Pohle

• BAC Member
  • 2009 Beaver Contessa, C9 425hp
New to us
« on: November 20, 2020, 03:13:42 PM »
Good morning Beaver World, My name is Skip Pohle, my wife Linda and I are two used RV'ers with a (new to us) used 2009 Contessa.

We just traded our 2002 Intrigue on this unit and the learning curve is very steep. After 13 years full-timing in a Country Coach I thought we could handle most problems, this will take some time.

Electrical problems centered around the lack of power for headlights? (clock spring?). And channel one on the back-up camera. Chanel one works well in reverse but when selected in drive, intermittently goes blank or to a screen marked a/v. Power to the radio and camera intermittently goes out. (Bumps and road conditions)

Are complete wiring schematics available?  Should I post separate requests on other boards? Thanks in advance for any help....
Skip Pohle, Linda Pohle
2009 Beaver Contessa (Rome)
Cat C9 425

2019 GMC Sierra
The following users thanked this post: Rick and Laura Stephens

Mike Shumack

• BAC Member
  • Orlando, Florida
Re: New to us
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 03:27:53 PM »
Hi Skip.
There are wiring diagrams for your Contessa in the "Coach Assist" section. Go to the Beaveramb.org site (link at top of this page) then to Technical > Coach Assist. You have to "log in" on the Beaveramb.org site to access this info.
Good luck with your new Coach.
- Mike

'05 Beaver Patriot Thunder 525, Vicksburg, CAT C13, Allison 4000MH, HydraLift
Orlando, FL