General Boards > General Discussion

SilverLeaf

(1/2) > >>

Jim Nichols:
Winegaard has announced acquisition of Silverleaf Electronics in Oregon. Martin Perlot will stay on as general manager.I have no other info.

Eric Maclean:
Same old story if you can't beat them buy them.lets see where they go now Wineguard has deep pockets it might be interesting.
Eric

Jeff Johnson:
Hopefully they keep their same customer service as the tech that helped me did  a great job.

Fred Brooks:
   I have personally been dealing with them since they came out with that 6 foot satellite dish you had to assemble and then figure out where it would fit on the roof. All I can say is their tech support is some of the best consistently over the last 26 years.
   I have followed Matt since the beginning and Silverleaf has always been a quality product and their tech support is better than most. Now some out there may disagree from a retail point of view, but they have always guided me to a solution when I was trying to resolve an issue with a customer. This should prove to be an interesting marriage but I am confident they will make it viable. Fred

Eric Maclean:
With Matt piloting the ship let's hope the customer service stays the same
Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version