General Boards > Sources for Suppliers, Parts and Maintenance Materials

Upholstery Service around Palm Desert CA?

<< < (2/2)

David T. Richelderfer:
I was born in The Dalles at the hospital and raised by wheat-farm-owning parents living in Wasco.  Leslie and I live in Hermiston in the summers and Yuma in the winters and have a home in both places.  We "commute" in October and April, taking several days to travel each direction, by way of US95 and I84.  We usually take a couple of summer excursions during the summers.

Roy Lewis:
We winter in Yuma and we have done our window surrounds and valances and are very very pleased.  We have a outdoor marketplace in Yuma and there is a gentleman in there that does coach upholstery work.  The owners name is Daniel and his company is Active Upolstery.  He does great work and is a great guy..

Michelle Jensen:
Thank you so much.  We'll definitely keep the guy in mind!

Mike McGill:
Hi You might try Liera's Auto Upholstery 45-767 Flower Street Indio 760-347-5222 they covered my friends Rv chairs and looked great. They also re covered his entry door on his Beaver looks like factory. I just dropped of my sofa as well good luck

Michelle Jensen:
Thanks so much for the suggestion.  We are actually staying in Indio having some other work done.  So that is perfect!

-Michelle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version