Author Topic: Looking for the Manf and part no - left and right electric windshield sun visors  (Read 1619 times)

rkevincarson

Amazing enough the previous owner said he did not like them (or they quit working) and removed them.  Left the wiring so it should (he says) be easy to reinstall.  It is on a 06 Patriot Thunder 525.   I thought I read somewhere they were MCD?  Thank you in advance.

Bob Stone

• BAC Member
Kevin, although my Beaver is a 2005 Monterey I think there's a good chance our electric windshield visors are similar. The only information I could find on the visor is on a small label at the end of one roller. If the photo of this label fails to get through to you the information you may be seeking is:

Carefree of Colorado, Part Number QF040MA24R

This is the 'Right' side shade perhaps the driver's side ends with an 'L' but the both appear similar. Note that the photo is inverted to easier read the label.

Bob Stone
'05 Monterey Laguna IV  Cat C-9

rkevincarson

Thank you Bob...  I will pursue that part number.

Appreciate you looking.

Kevin

Fred Brooks

• BAC Member
  • RVIA Certified Luxury Technician 49 years, Retired
   Hi Kevin,
Another consideration is woven fabric exterior shade sold at Home Depot for under $100.00. It is 8 feet wide and is easy to install. It offers excellent shade for those early morning adventures while heading east with no gaps between the visors. I have installed them in the past and folks are pleased. Hope this helps, Fred
Fred & Cindy Brooks
2000 Marquis, Jasper
C-12 Wild Cat (U of A)
2014 Honda CRV
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6