General Boards > Technical Support

Hwh Slides

(1/5) > >>

Richard Faure:
05 Beaver Patriot thunder 525hp
The bedroom drivers side and the drivers side living room are not working.  Replaced the drivers side living room hydrolic cylinder. Tested at the center red wire at each room switch.  There is 12v.  The switches are working properly.  When I test at the pump I do not get 12v.  Do these wires go through a relay or something stopping power from getting from the switch down to the pump?  The Pump is starting so the white wire is getting signal but the 12v for the retract and extend isnt.
Any input would be great
4 slides.  I think the pass side of the bedroom is electric? 4 valves but only 3 have lines on them. One blanked off

Mike Shumack:
Your '05 PT must be a little different than mine. All my room slides are hydraulic. My Gen slideout is electric.

There is a relay in the front run box which is used to cut power to the front slide rooms if the ignition switch in On. However that relay is only used for the two front slides. The bedroom slides also require that the ignition switch be Off, but I'm not sure were the bedroom switches connect to the HWH (probably at the HWH pump/manifold).

Richard Faure:
On further investigation today. All 4 slides are hydrolic.  I have 3 sets of wires coming to the pump.  The kitchen, the living, the pass side bedroom.  The set of wires from the drivers side  bedroom I have no idea where they go.  There has to be another solenoid somewhere that these wires are going to.  I have been from one end to the other and cannot find it.  Under the pass side bedroom slide there is a tee in the hydrolic lines but no solenoid valves.  There are 3 solenoids on the pump and 3 sets of hydrolic lines.  How does the 4th work?

Frank Bergamo:
Richard,

On my 07’ Marquis the driver side bedroom slide is electric. The sound of the electric vs. the hydraulic is different. It may be that your driver side bedroom slide is also electric. Have someone listen up front by the hydraulic pump while you activate the bedroom slide. Easy enough to determine if pump is running or not. Hope this helps.

Fred Brooks:
   Richard,
I believe there is a relay and fuse in the front electrical compartment and in the bedroom behind the TV. You may want to check out the info in Coach assist and scroll down to the HWH section under 04 thunder (same as 05) I included this print to help you out. Fred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version