Author Topic: Hwh Slides  (Read 4022 times)

Richard Faure

Re: Hwh Slides
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 01:17:09 PM »
I have 3 pressure out and 3 returns to the ends of the pump manifold

Mike Shumack

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 06:53:51 PM »
Richard, could you be looking at the hydraulic leveling (RVA system)? That uses three hydraulic jacks, so only 6 lines.

Richard Faure

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 03:16:41 AM »
I followed the lines back from the drivers living slide.  They go to a valve block the is just in front of the rva leveling jacks.  So it looks like the back bedroom slides and the pass kitchen slide run off of the hwh hydrolic pump.  There is a hydrolic line coming off of the rva leveling jacks that goes to this manifold that goes to the drivers living room slide.  My guess is that if your leveling jacks are not all of the way up you cannot operate the drivers living room.  I will know tomorow. I will keep you posted

Richard Faure

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2021, 04:32:51 AM »
Good news. So the hydrolic slides in the kitchen and the 2 back bedrooms do work off of the hwh pump and 3 valves at the front pass side.  The main drivers side slide and the leveling jacks work off of the rva leveling pump. The set of valves off of the rva hydrolic pump was the problem.  The nut came off of the top of the double electric valves.  Everything is back to working awesome.  So glad this is done.

Mike Shumack

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2021, 02:08:17 PM »
Thanks for following up.  Your setup is different form mine - so I learned something new today. I wonder if that is a factory setup or if a repair shop did a "work around" at some point due to an issue with the HWH pump/controls for that slide room.
Glad you got it figured out.

Richard Faure

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2021, 08:10:31 PM »
Everything looked factory.  All the hoses were factory.  Not sure why they would put the drivers slide on the other pump when there is an open spot in the slide pump manifold?