Author Topic: Xantrex remote panel loaction  (Read 1968 times)

Norm Vernon

• BAC Member
Xantrex remote panel loaction
« on: May 13, 2021, 12:05:46 AM »
I have a 2004 Marquis Garnet with a Xantrex 2025 inverter. I have not been able to find a control panel inside the coach anywhere so I have been climbing in and out of the basement to set it up and make changes with my new solar install. This has motivated me to track down a remote panel to install. So today I went to begin the process and found a plug already in the remote port on the inverter and followed the cable into the floor. This makes me think there is probably a panel inside somewhere inside (which only makes sense in a coach of this caliber). So my question is where the heck is it ??? I have looked everywhere and have so far struck out. Anyone out there have a similar unit that can help me ?
2004 43' Marquis
C12

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
Re: Xantrex remote panel loaction
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 12:44:17 AM »
Our inverter/charger's remote panel is located in one of two upper cabinets over the co-pilot's seat... easily accessible and about head high.  Our inverter is a Xantrex Freedom PSW 3,000w.
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!
The following users thanked this post: Norm Vernon

Norm Vernon

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 06:35:45 AM »
That pointed me in the right direction - I found the plug for the remote sans remote control panel in a mass of wires in the top right cupboard above the windshield. Now to figure out why the 2 select buttons don't work on the new/used remote - I think it may be the cable. Thanks for the help.
2004 43' Marquis
C12

Bill Lampkin

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 02:51:29 PM »
Norm, Give a call to Xantrex customer service
1-800-670-0707

They are very helpful.
2005 Patriot Thunder Lexington, 3 slides
40' tag axle (short wheelbase)
525 hp C13