General Boards > Technical Support

Power Gear leveling System

(1/2) > >>

Peggy Lusk Orum:
We have a 2006 Beaver Patriot Thunder. We need information about the hydraulic pump for the leveling system. Which color wire goes to which selanoid connector. There are 3 on the top and 1 on the bottom, and one goes to the float assembly. (5 plug-ins total) One color on each wire is Black, the other will be each Red, Yellow, Green, Purple or Brown.

Steve Huber Co-Admin:
Peggy,
Who is the leveling system mfgr; IDS, HWH, or Valid Power Gear?
Steve

Peggy Lusk Orum:
My Husband says it's a Power Gear...

Steve Huber Co-Admin:
Access Coach Assist. There is a Vaild Service Manual in the Leveling System section that shows all the connectors, including wire color.
Steve

Peggy Lusk Orum:
Steve,

I am pretty new here. Can you direct me to the section you are referring to? We found some manuals on the Power Gear Site; but they were focused on operating the Unit, not on the wiring.

We had someone working on the unit to repair a leak in the system. He unplugged the wires from the 5 plug-ins on the selanoids without marking their original location, couldn't get a replacement pump, and just left it that way. My husband has the unit working to level the motorhome, but has to unplug the wires to get the jacks back up. This unit was working correctly, just not holding pressure. We had the pump checked out, and it is working fine.

Peggy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version