Author Topic: Scanguage D  (Read 2003 times)

Mike Genna

Scanguage D
« on: July 02, 2021, 01:43:51 AM »
Hello Mike Genna here,
I am pretty new to this forum and not good  at using it.
Near the end of May I posted a question about a way to clear codes on my 2009 contessa and learned about scanguage D which i cannot locate on amazon. I got a response on this forum, but don't know how to find that thread. Can anybody help?
Thank you
Sorry so lame
Mike

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
Re: Scanguage D
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 02:04:17 AM »
Try entering "scan gauge" as the search argument.  I found several possible threads.
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!

Gene Obie

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 08:48:45 AM »
Another option is Bluefire for motorhomes. There's a Bluefire adapter for either older 6pin or new 9 pin diagnostic port. The adapter is just a bluetooth device that plugs into and decodes data from the diagnostic port and transmits to your Android tablet, pc or phone running their app. They don't make the older style 6pin adapter anymore but you can still find new ones on Amazon and Ebay - or they sell a cable set to convert 9pin to 6pin but the cable is pretty expensive. I purchased 6pin recently on ebay and it seems to work great. It has the ability to display data on your custom gauge set as well as display and clear faults. There's a Bluefire forum with lots of info including custom gauge downloads and the owner provides really good customer support. At least that was my experience.

-Gene

2005 Beaver Marquis, Ruby 40, C-13 Cat 525HP, Allison 4k
Towing 2018 F-150
Washington

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 10:08:25 AM »
Mike, re. David’s search suggestion, don’t use the “Search” field in the upper right of this page.  It’s not all that productive.  Instead always use the Search tab, upper left beneath your profile and to the right of the “Home” and “Help” tabs.  The search engine that it summons is more effective and in this instance will reveal the threads David refers to.

Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat