Author Topic: 1995 Marquis CMP issue  (Read 1344 times)

Luke Connolly

• BAC Member
1995 Marquis CMP issue
« on: May 25, 2022, 10:23:48 PM »
Hi All:

I'm new to the BAC forum as well as a new beaver owner.  I've been working on the resurrection of my 1995 38ft marquis emerald for several months and have been self guided for the most part.  (heavily referencing the forum as a guest)

One of the known issues when I'd purchased the coach were the rocker switches on the CMP the power switch was intermittent and 1 of the tank level switch was missing it's rocker (I broke a few more of of the level switches playing around with them)  I replaced the black power and red tank level switches and all seems well on the tank level side.  The power monitoring side AC&DC all reads 1's not sure why? it dose not seem to matter if the coach is pugged into shore power or on the generator, all AC&DC systems are functioning correctly.

Bad CMP?

Dose anyone know who made the CMP in the pictures? (guessing beaver / SMC but not sure)

Thank you

Luke
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 10:29:20 PM by Luke Connolly »
1995 Beaver Marquis Emerald 365 - 38ft
Cat 3176B (9CK) & Allison World HD4060
Hydralift
Chevy Tracker 4X4 (toad)
Minnesota - Twin city's

Dan Johnson

• BAC Member
Re: 1995 Marquis CMP issue
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 10:47:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum. These guys really will help you out.  Not a bunch of snooty folks like some forums. I got my Emerald four months ago but cool weather has slowed learning about it.  These Beavers are some pretty nice machines. You may want to put your Beaver model etc in your signature to help out future post.

Dan
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 10:54:02 PM by Dan Johnson »
2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald
Cat C-12
Nebraska

John Fitzgerald

Re: 1995 Marquis CMP issue
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 05:09:12 PM »
Take a look through this site's documentation for your year, there may be some information there.  I have a '95 Marquis Garnet 300 and my panels seem to be working correctly.  I have no information in my coach's documentation on the CMP.  If  you are willing, power everything down and pull it out to look at the backside, as Yogi Berra said, "you can learn a lot by just looking".  I suspect something is fried after 27 years.  If you have any questions about your coach, contact me, I have been fixing the issues with mine since a bought it a year ago.