Author Topic: Levelers Hydraulic Question  (Read 8905 times)

Tom Chace

  • Guest
Levelers Hydraulic Question
« on: June 14, 2022, 10:35:30 PM »
Hi All

Been a while.
Does anyone have a blowup of the leveler pump, wiring, hydraulics at the right (passenger) rear tire.

Typical diagram or photo is great also.
I'm not sure of the configuration and need to do a repair.

Where is the hydraulic tank - too. I cant remember where the fill is. I remember it being in a difficult location.

Any way

I hope all have been healthy and happy

Tom Chace
1999 Beaver Monterey
Camping on the east coast
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 11:12:02 PM by Steve Huber Co-Admin »

Carl Boger

  • BAC Member
  • *
  • Posts: 556
  • Thanked: 171 times
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 01:11:20 AM »
Do you have the RVA system with the three jacks?
Carl
2021 Renegade Verona 36VSB
350 HP  L9 Cummins 1150 Ft Lb Torque
98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126

Carl Boger

  • BAC Member
  • *
  • Posts: 556
  • Thanked: 171 times
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 01:25:47 AM »
Here is a copy of some of the diagrams that I have  for the RCA system.  Sorry for the quality, but could not scan right now so they are from my phone and re-scaled.
Carl
2021 Renegade Verona 36VSB
350 HP  L9 Cummins 1150 Ft Lb Torque
98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126

Tom Chace

  • Guest
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 01:46:13 PM »
Hello Carl

I am not sure of RVA but I do think it is
There are three leveler jacks
Two rear
One front and center

Tom

Steve Huber

  • Administrator Group
  • *
  • Posts: 3766
  • Thanked: 1634 times
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 08:01:44 PM »
Tom,
Per the 99 Monterey Brochure (in Coach Assist), the 99 Monterey came standard with an RVA 3 point hydraulic leveling system.
Steve
Steve
Coachless
2015- 6/24  07 Contessa Bayshore C9,  400 hp
2013-2015: 00 Marquis Tourmaline, C12, 425 hp
2005-2013: 01 Contessa Naples, 3126B, 330 hp

Tom Chace

  • Guest
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 06:55:02 PM »
Steve

Yes, It is a confirmed RVA system.

So the issue becomes finding a part (the hydro storage tank)

I will be searching out the part since RVA doesn't sell them any longer.

Thanks to ALL

Your help is very much appreciated
Happy Fourth of July

Tom

Bill Lampkin

  • BAC Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1257
  • Thanked: 350 times
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2022, 07:28:03 PM »

Have you tried Brazels in Centralia Wa? They bought out RVA a few years ago and were selling parts. Might be worth giving them a call:
https://www.brazelsrv.com/
2005 Patriot Thunder Lexington, 3 slides
40' tag axle (short wheelbase)
525 hp C13

"Goin where the weather suits my clothes..."

Tom Chace

  • Guest
Re: Levelers Hydraulic Question
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2022, 06:34:37 PM »
Thanks All

Found the issue - broken wire

Found the tank and dipstick - right at the pump

I appreciate all of the knowledge here!!

Tom