General Boards > Technical Support

replacing front DS/PS slide out cylinders 2006 monterey

(1/2) > >>

John Ziomek:
I need to replace the cylinders on my 2006 Beaver Monterey due to corrosion which has torn one of my cylinder seals. I am looking for an installation/replacement manual for an HWH AP30761 and AP30763 cylinder. These are the driver and passenger slide-out cylinders.  Any leads or advice will be most welcome especially where I can purchase replacement cylinders.
I have already contacted Beaver in Oregon and they only have one with an exchange. Before I can even purchase one I still need to remove the existing one. Therefore the need for removal instructions.

Hoping this does not fall on deaf ears...lol

Thanks
JJZ

Fred Brooks:
    John,
If you go to our library of component installations and service you will find HWH systems under leveling. To get there go to the Beaver home page and select "technical" and a drop down menu and select coach assist. In the Library scroll down to leveling systems. Fred

Bill Lampkin:
See az rv expert on you tube. James just did a video on that  n ot for the faint of heart!

Joel Ashley:
As Fred recommends, you can find “leveling and room extension” info in Coach Assist under Leveling Systems.  But while there you might also scroll down a tad more to “Slide Out and Step Manuals”.

Joel

Joel Ashley:
You might also look into whether a good machine shop can “rebuild” your cylinder(s).

Joel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version