Author Topic: Auto Shut Off for Water Fill  (Read 5070 times)

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
Auto Shut Off for Water Fill
« on: June 20, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »
Recently our aging 99 Marquis developed an issue with the waterfill system.  Initially it would not fill from City Water, but through the help of Rob Pierce, we found the culprit to be a combination of a bad latching relay and a defective auto shutoof PC board.  We were able to replace the latching relay and bypass the board, but now I have to manually monitor the water fill (I know ... stop whinning!).

Does anyone know of a source for the PC Board?  Rob tells me it is a 1055-5 ... or something but Google searches are leading nowhere.

Thanks
Glenn
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:31:03 AM by 14 »

Gerald Farris

Re: Auto Shut Off for Water Fill
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:11:01 PM »
Glenn,
I would call the parts department at BCS (Beaver Coach Sales) in Bend. If they do not have one, they will know where to get one if it is still available.

Gerald

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »
Thanks Gerald.  Will do ... was just hoping someone had a commercial source.  Am sure that either BCS or CoachMasters could assist albeit at a premium.

Gerald Farris

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 09:32:35 PM »
Glenn,
If you are looking at price only, you can try Northwest RV Supply in Eugene Oregon. They purchased all of the surplus parts from Navistar when production was moved from Oregon to Indiana. You may save a little money there, however a commercial source for a part that is so rarely needed will be difficult if not impossible to locate.

Gerald