General Boards > Redecorating and Updating your Motorhome

Covering Captain & Passenger Chair in '03 Patriot - seat belt placement

(1/2) > >>

Jill Goldman:
The Captain and Passenger Chairs in my '03 Patriot Ticonderoga are looking worn, cracked, used. I was hoping to purchase a cover and find most of the covers are not big enough for these chairs (25" wide). My other concern is that the shoulder harness/seat belt comes out from the top of the chair and the covers that I see do not accommodate this. I'd rather not spend $1500 to have them reupholstered. Any thoughts about this? Thanks

Jerry Carr:
Jill I am not sue where you are located but 1500 for both chairs is not a bad price.  I know they are doing this work in Bend Beaver Coach Sales but if your in AZ they have a shop in Tucson that will come to your rig remove the offer a 2 day turn around. I don't recall the price but just getting the chairs out is a project. The faux leathers are available in 54" width and you can buy this by the yard from BCS or from distributors like  Mcdonalds Perfect Fit. You will need a commercial sewing machine like a Juki to do this type of work as you need to sew at least 4 layers its a Heavy Duty job. 

John Fearnow:
Jerry,
Do you recall the name of the vendor in Tucson that you mentioned?
John
2002 P-T

Jerry Carr:
John I don't recall the shop name but would guess that the Lazy Days KOA  will have the name
5151 South Country Club Rd
Tucson, AZ 85706
Phone number (800) 306-4067

Robert McVicker:
Thanks for the info Jerry on recovering front seats,that is something I want to do as well I called bcs and they don't carry the leather anymore.Still looking for another vendor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version