General Boards > Technical Support

Recall List for Beaver Coaches

<< < (2/2)

Mike Shumack:
For me, the purpose of the Recall list is just to see what safety issues are listed for my coach, and to possibly verify that the recall was done. Even if I have no way to verify, it's still interesting info to me.

With these Coaches changing ownership a couple of times in their life, I think it is possible that a recall notice may have never made it to the new owner and was not done.

For example there was a recall about the "Weights and Tire Pressures" label having wrong information on it. How do you know if the correct label was installed? So you can look up the recall and then check your coach to see if the recall was done. At least in this example about "incorrect rim size and tire air pressure", you can verify.

Ted Tedford:
I do appreciate your effort and in no way am directing my comment to you. That site while it may provide some information if you dig is just very poorly constructed. Thanks again for your effort !

Paul Champagne:
My 2006 Thunder is on the list where do you find the build date doesn't say on the bill of sale?

Thanks

Paul

Joel Ashley:
Check the coach and chassis labels low on the streetside wall just behind the seat and driver’s left console, Paul.  You may have to extend the slide and get on your hands and knees.

Joel

Frank Wright:
I have a  2008 Contessa 42M. Looking at the recall list their several times listed. Is there a way to determine if the recalls were completed and if not, would they still be honored by the manufacturers involved?
Thanks,
Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version