Author Topic: Cat Engine  (Read 5688 times)

Tom Webber

• BAC Member
Re: Cat Engine
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 03:09:51 AM »
My wife and I currently have our motor home at Sumter Oaks RV Park in Bushnell. We will be moving to Dade Battlefield State Park on 6/1 four four months as a volunteer.  Right now our plan is to return to Sumter Oaks on 10/1. Hopefully, we will go back to working for the COE in March of 2023. My email address is twebber93@yahoo.com. Maybe we could meet somewhere for lunch sometime.
06 Monterey
CAT 350HP C9

Paul Haaf

• Paul H
  • BAC Member
  • Excited Beaver Owner!
Re: Cat Engine
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 03:09:27 AM »
I have the exact same damage on my 2006 Monterey. After drilling holes and following the water in the rain it was for sure coming from the brake light directly above the particle board. I pulled out the light fixture which looked like it may have been replaced at some point due to the type of wire connectors. I used 1/4 inch foam tape around it to form a seal and it has not leaked again since last October.
I still need to replace to wood which is actually installed with the fiberglass they made the rear cap with. So I plan to make a template and cut a piece of wood to fit. Someday I will get to it for now no more water!
2006 Monterey-Ventura-IV 36'
CAT C9 400HP - Allison 3000

2014 Cadillac SRX
Demco Air Force One