Author Topic: Solico dash indicator light on 95 Beaver  (Read 4208 times)

Mike And Mary Engen

Solico dash indicator light on 95 Beaver
« on: February 21, 2011, 05:51:12 PM »
I accidentally busted this Solico red indicator warning light for engine high temp.

Have ordered twice from Beaver Coach, but sent different styles, called Solico and have to order a large minimum quantity.  Lady was not much help with telling who may sell them, she suggested Radio Shack.  That did not work.  Have tried searching every Solico site on internet for over a year now.

Willing to modify dash as a last resort, but it involves cutting a larger rectangular hole to replace several of the others and do not have proper tools for modification.

Looking for a source for the P/N light below or suggested tools from somebody that has done this upgrade.

32-35-3-0-0-171-1  Order code

Solico  Series 32  
Voltage: 14
Code: 35  
Style: .187 tabs
Code: 3
Style: Rectangular translucent
Code: 171
Color: red
Plain: 1
Width: .32"
Length: .91"

Sorenson Lighted Controls, Inc.
www.soIico.com

I also posted this on IRV2 website.

Thank you for any help.....Mike

Mike And Mary Engen

Re: Solico dash indicator light on 95 Beaver
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 01:46:48 AM »
Monaco Mama on the IRV2 website sent this info and they had these hard to acquire indicators:

One of your best bets will be finding one at NorthWest RV Supply. Joe and his gang there should be able to help you. Please call them and then email them a photo of the old one. They should be able to help you that way. (You can also look through their online storefront first.)
The toll free number for NorthWest RV Supply is: 866-678-7467. Tell him MonacoMama (aka "The Crazy Lady" ) told you to call ...I know he will take care of you if anyone can!!

Mike And Mary Engen

Re: Solico dash indicator light on 95 Beaver
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »
As a follow-up, NW Supply did have these very hard to find indicators, several had text on them too.  See attachment.