Author Topic: Shout out to Jeff at Bend RV  (Read 2062 times)

Michael Turnipseed

Shout out to Jeff at Bend RV
« on: January 17, 2020, 01:31:58 AM »
Had a Voltage drop issue. Jeff at Bend RV responded to my Email pointed me in the right direction. Now we have hot water
Thanks Jeff

Neal E Weinmann

• BAC Member
Re: Shout out to Jeff at Bend RV
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 11:43:11 PM »
Happy to hear that you were able to get an answer from Jeff. Might you be able to share the solution with us in this thread or in the original thread about the issue? Thanks in advance!
2005 Monterey Bayview IV
CAT C9 400HP
2018 Ford Edge Titanium

Michael Turnipseed

Re: Shout out to Jeff at Bend RV
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 03:14:50 AM »
Neal of course, a few days ago I posted about power drop to our aqua hot. Found that 1, finding someone in Yuma that wanted to work on a Beaver / power issue was, now that Sun Bum has retired, proved challenging. Given during the Quartzite area/event finding a tech to trouble shoot seemed futile.
Any how I contacted Jeff as a previous customer, luckily he responded, said it sounded like a connectivity issue not  fuse. Suggested pulling the buss/ fuse area apart that fed the aqua hot and sand all parts back to a shinny copper finish. Had no idea that I even had a copper buss looked like painted metal.
I did send him compensation today,( unsolicited) after 4 days without hot water, waiting for service, an email led to a solution
The following users thanked this post: LaMonte Monnell, Neal E Weinmann