Author Topic: Washer dryer plumbing drain location  (Read 2975 times)

Carl Boger

• BAC Member
Washer dryer plumbing drain location
« on: February 11, 2020, 09:07:47 PM »
Does anyone know the location of the drain for the washer dryer in a Beaver Patriot?  I have pictures of the two water supply lines that are capped off.  There is also a 110 volt receptacle pre-wired at top of the cabinet as well.  What is not obvious is where the drain is, assuming it was plumbed in.
  You can see a smaller piece of osb in one photo that looks like it may be removable if the bank of drawers are taken out and unscrewed from the floor.  The floor doesn't look as bad in person as it does in the photos.  It is solid and dirty but no where near like the photos show.

So does anyone know if that would be a location that Beaver may have left a stubout?  You can see a radius on the thin osb piece in one of the photos of the water lines. 

I am not ready for a washer/dryer yet, but I also don't want to tear this out if that is not where the drains were run.
Carl

98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126

Fred Brooks

• BAC Member
  • RVIA Certified Luxury Technician 49 years, Retired
Re: Washer dryer plumbing drain location
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 01:26:01 PM »
     Hi Carl, Pix # 2 and 3 are the vacuum breaker for the waste tank flush. That generation coach I think had the washer/dryer drain plumbed directly into the sewer termination adapter just past the dump valves. Look there and see if there is a 2" abs pipe plumbed into it and trace it backwards. Hope this helps, Fred
Fred & Cindy Brooks
2000 Marquis, Jasper
C-12 Wild Cat (U of A)
2014 Honda CRV
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

Carl Boger

• BAC Member
Re: Washer dryer plumbing drain location
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 01:16:11 AM »
Thanks yet again Fred! At this point I think I will just skip the washer/dryer idea.
Carl

98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126