General Boards > Rallies

What are You Doing During The Stay At Home?

(1/4) > >>

Peter and Connie Bradish:
I am presently collecting photos of what BAC members are doing during the CoVid-19 aka SARS CoV-2 stay at home. If you have a photo you would like included of your activities during this time, please e-mail me your photo at bradish@attglobal.net

At present the new website has no link to the 2020 Rally Photos. I am hoping this will be corrected soon.

Connie Bradish, rally photo coordinator

David T. Richelderfer:
I am continuing to play golf five days per week here in the Foothills of Yuma.  No one I know wants to take pictures of my golf.  lol  BUT... a couple of weeks back I did have a great round of golf - 69 on a par 72 from the silver tees at Las Barrancas.  That's the first time I shot UNDER my age.  Many/most businesses remain open and most of the retired folks here in the Foothills wear a mask when out and about.  The restaurants are closed to eating in but are taking phone orders to pick up at their door.

Eric Maclean:
Here in Ontario Canada the wether is not cooperating as this is spring our average temps should be in the 40s or 50s but winter keeps hanging on we are freezing at night and highs during the day are low 40s.
But that has not stopped me from working on the coach as there's always something to do lol.
I haven't taken many pics
It's good to hear what people are up to during these times of lock down
Have a great day and say well
Eric

Joel Ashley:

--- Quote from: David T. Richelderfer on April 22, 2020, 06:24:55 PM ---... a couple of weeks back I did have a great round of golf - 69 on a par 72 from the silver tees at Las Barrancas.  That's the first time I shot UNDER my age.

--- End quote ---

So David, is your game improving or are you just getting older  8)

Lee Welbanks:
Here in Wickenburg, Az it's starting to warm up, we've been doing a lot of side by side trail rides out in the Sonora, some really beautiful sites to see out here.Have been making some of my horseshoe art pieces for some of the people here, I have a site on FB "Iron Art by Lee". We don't know yet if we will actually go anywhere this year, just have to see how it works out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version