Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Technical Support / SCS básement air
« Last post by Duane Kunze on June 11, 2024, 05:22:07 PM »
Can someone tell me which compressor is leg 1 and which is leg 2, and where they are located looking at ac unit from drivers side.
Thanks
Technical Support / Re: Another TV Lift Stuck
« Last post by Bill Heffernan on June 11, 2024, 01:06:58 AM »
Mark, I was able to get in touch with one of former owners and he was able to provide me with some direction. This was about 18 months ago.

Here's his contact info:

Darryl Henson
henson@gtr-inc.com
GTR Technologies Inc.
1420 Lumsden Road, Port Orchard, WA 98367
phone: 360.876.2974 | fax: 360.876.2961
web: www.gtr-inc.com

I hope he can assist.
Technical Support / Re: Coach Light Switch’s flashing on and off
« Last post by T.C. O’Gorman on June 10, 2024, 05:16:18 PM »
Good Day, Thank you again for your greatly appreciated assistance. I tried testing voltage from the red leads to a screw on the side of the unit for grounding. Zero volt present?
Jim
Earlier you stated you had a separate battery installed for the gen set but it's not in place right now .

Your symptoms point to 12 volt lost to both the gen set and the front run box .
Where is that gen battery located? I assume it's somewhere near the gen set . Is the gen set at the front of the coach or side.
If that separate gen set battery is connected in parallel with the power cable coming from the back of the coach it could help maintain the voltage at the gen set and the front run box .
If this is the case it points to a fault or failure of the main power cable from the rear of the coach to the run box and gen set
Most likely a bad connection or wire (corrosion in the wire or connections)

Hope this helps
Eric
Technical Support / Re: Coach Light Switch’s flashing on and off
« Last post by Steve Huber Co-Admin on June 09, 2024, 08:02:17 PM »
TC
Have you checked to verify you have 12v going to each of the multiplex units? There is a large 12v terminal on the front of each unit.
Steve
Technical Support / Coach Light Switch’s flashing on and off
« Last post by T.C. O’Gorman on June 09, 2024, 05:35:58 PM »
2006 Beaver Monterey IV. We replaced all four coach batteries. The first replacement was incorrect the salesperson sold us 12volt batteries not 6volts! We had a “High Voltage” Fault on the MAGNUM Energy Unit. The FAULT light is now extinguished.
The coach has two 12Volt Multiplex Fet Output Module’s. One now has a Red LED light and the other has no LED illuminate. I recall those LEDs being green lights.
Note the slides do operate normally.
Jim,
Do you have a lot of keys on the ring with the ignition key? If so, suggest you remove them and just have the ignition key only in the  ignition switch slot. The weight of multiple keys can cause the ignition switch to fail intermittently.
Steve
Jim
Does the coach restart a mediately after it shuts down or does it take some time to resolve itself?

I still suspect you are loosing power/voltage at the front ignition solenoid ( possibly a connection on the feed cable running from the chassis batteries to or from the rear run box to the front ignition solenoid) check the battery disconnect , then the power to the rear run box following the path from battery to front run box and ignition solenoid.
Use the schematic on page 79 of the 2007 Patriot wiring diagrams in coach assist to help you trace the power path.
You need to catch this when it won't start to find where the problem is ( I suspect you have a bad connection somewhere along this high current path heating up and giving you the intermittent shut down ) look for discoloured connections .
There are also a couple of things to check as well 1 being the battery disconnect another the large breaker just to the left of the big boy solenoid in the rear run box .

Hope this helps
Eric

Alternator putting out?
Technical Support / Re: Electrical glitch
« Last post by Joel Ashley on June 08, 2024, 11:22:02 PM »
I have to agree with Steve, the first thing to check is voltage at the batteries.  If for some reason the engine would crank and start, but bats weren’t subsequently at full power and the alternator not working when you came out of storage, low chassis voltage can cause the symptoms you describe.  Indeed, devices of all kinds, 120v, 12v, 3v, can behave with on/off cycling, etc., when diminished voltage pushes incomplete current.  Remember that many an alternator has gone belly up trying to replenish banks that weren’t first charged via post or genset.

Joel
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10