Need help with this web site or the BAC forum?
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Help you join the Beaver Ambassador Club. If you are having trouble with our new member registration form let us help.
- Check your user name for the web site or forum. It a good idea to use the same user name and password for the web site and the forum.
- Reset your password. We do not have a record of your current passwords, but we can assign you a new one. Later you can log in and change it to one that you like.
- Send you information on how to use the forum.
- Answer questions about the Beaver Ambassador Club, our web site, or forum.
- Put you in touch with a BAC member in your area.
- Let you talk with our Membership Director Iris Schmidt. Iris can answer questions and give you lots of information about our club.
Remember that the forum and the main BAC website may have different log-ins and passwords, unless you make them the same. Please write them down and pay attention to where you are when you log in. Log-ins and passwords are case sensitive.
1. Main BAC Website – https://beaveramb.org/ maintained by Tim Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org . While most of the website is open to the public, to access the Membership Directory and certain other features you must register with your log-in name, real name and FMCA number. Tim will send you a password.
2. BAC Forum – http://forum.bacrallies.com/
Web Site Administrator Webmaster-Tim Bentley
Forum Administrator Forum Administrator-Glenda Farris
Beaver Ambassador Club Membership Director. Membership Director-Iris Schmidt