Author Topic: Thermal Widows Leak  (Read 6138 times)

briankane

Thermal Widows Leak
« on: April 05, 2009, 12:04:49 AM »
I have a 2004 Beaver and have two windows where the thermal seals have let go and clouded the inside of the window. Couple of places I talked to advises the only way to fix them is to replace them. I notice on the forum that some folks have actually had them repaired.

We are in Phoenix now returning to Calgary which is our summer home and wonder if anyone knows a Canadian repair center that could do this work.

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 01:54:44 AM by 5 »

Re: Thermal Widows Leak
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:37:03 AM »
I see that no one responded to your need for your window repairs so I will give it my best shot.  At least it's worth a try.  Peninsula Glass Co in Vancover, WA built a lot of those windows for Beaver coaches in the past.  I'm not sure who supplies the windows for the newer coaches.  The company is located at 6005 N.E. 121st Ave in Vancover, WA.  There phone number is 800-468-4323 and their website is www.peninsulaglass.com.  Since they are the manugacturers they probably could guide you to a repair facility in Canada.  Good luck

brunitoons2

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 06:24:52 PM »
I have just had three windows repaired by "Suncoast Designers" located in Hudson Fl. They did an  excellent job. They even have rv hookups. They were a lot cheaper then say Lazy days or even Monaco on fixing them. I also have a Beaver Patriot Thunder 2004.

Phil And Carol Upham

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 08:00:18 PM »
The Ames' posted a thread on this forum for a gent in Bend OR.  His address is:

chdrroot@hotmail.com

We are awaiting his estimate.  The "snaking" is the beginning of failure and when it fails it becomes clouded.  We have SE-GI windows.  I wish you the best with this.
Phil