Author Topic: Rear Air Bag  (Read 1812 times)

Jerry Pattison

Rear Air Bag
« on: August 26, 2021, 01:25:26 AM »
Afternoon, all!!  Well, our trip to San Diego turned into a little more than we expected.  You may have read our complaint on the Forum about the lousy service of FMCA Roadside Service.  We eventually just drove the final miles to our destination with a blown airbag.  I did some calling around down there, had La Mesa RV mobile service come out.  Charge was $350 to tell me that they could not get me in until Sep 30.  Was supposed to call me the next day with more info, no call.  Was supposed to text me pics of the air bag, no pics.  Continuing my calling, I found the correct airbag at a local shop.  He also just happened to know a mobile tech who could install it.  So, from Friday about 1300, I was able to find a bag, a tech, and get the job done by 1900!!  No more tipsy!!  I''d recommend the mobile tech.  He is not inexpensive, but is very good and knowledgeable.  Justin Bosco of Bosco's Mobile Diesel Repair, 619.495.2186.  So, if you are in San Diego and need mobile service, he is good.  Cross off La Mesa RV.
The following users thanked this post: Jim Nichols