Author Topic: How is power feed to Rear Slide Rooms - where is the ignition cutoff relay?  (Read 1627 times)

Mike Shumack

I'm trying to find the power feed circuit for the rear Slide Rooms (both are HWH hydraulic). These slide rooms only work when the ignition key is Off, so there must be a relay (for rear Slides)  somewhere. Somehow the rear slides "know" when the Ignition key is On or Off. My wiring diagram does not cover the slide rooms.

The front slide rooms (also HWH hyd) are basically set up the same, but the front slide rooms have a relay located in the front run box labeled "slide Out". However this relay is not used for the rear Slide rooms. I can pull this rely and the rear slide rooms still work.

I have pulled out the slide switch panel in the bedroom wall, and there are no relays in there. There is a diode in the wiring. I have looked under the bed and checked around the HWH pump/solenoids and found nothing.

This is not a repair - just wanting to make a modification - if I can find the relay/wiring for these rear slides.