Author Topic: End of the road  (Read 1786 times)

George Harwell

End of the road
« on: April 19, 2022, 02:57:01 PM »
It is with sadness that Donna and George Harwell are retiring from traveling in the Beaver. We have so many memories since joining the club in 2004 and will really miss being with our Beaver friends amassed over the years. The 03 Monterey with “only” 160,000 miles can be viewed in the for sale section of the forum. Happy trails and so long but not goodby. You guys will always be in my heart!
The following users thanked this post: Joel Ashley, David T. Richelderfer

Fred Cook

• BAC Member
Re: End of the road
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 10:06:07 PM »
Sad you are giving up the RV life George.  Someone is going to get a great Beaver motor coach.  Hopefully you will be able to come to some of our rallies.
Fred & Cindy
2002 Beaver Patriot Thunder 455, C12 CAT
Towing 2019 Chevy Equinox, AWD Diesel
South Central Missouri, US Army Retired
The following users thanked this post: Jerry Carr

Jerry Carr

• BAC Member
  • 06 Pat. Thunder Cat. C13
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 11:19:42 PM »
Sorry to see you hang up the hat! You sure helped us when we had a problem, all Beaver Sprit!
Regards,
Jerry Carr
Past Region 1 V.P.
Entegra Anthem
06 Pat. Thunder Cat C13

Michael Rump

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 04:45:02 AM »
George,  So sorry to see you selling your coach.  Someone will be getting a great coach.  Wishing you and Donna the very best and want you to know that you will be missed.
Stay safe!
Mike
Mike and Janis Rump
2004 Patriot Thunder
CAT 505 HP C12
2014 Honda CRV

Dan Murphy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 05:38:45 PM »
George we will sure miss you and Donna at Willow Lakes in Titusville,Fl.  For those of you that don"t know ----George Harwell is an ICON/VIP at our winter home in Florida. As a Jack-of -all-trades George kept our golf carts and cars and motorhomes in good repair.I can"t even begin to relate all the stories about George rescuing someone from a problem.Many a time you would see George putting on his coveralls and pick up a few tools to go to someone lot just to help. No payment ever necessary!

I have been very priveledged to have had George as a neighbor for the past 7 yrs and he has helped me tremendously!

See ya later George ----I hope!!!!

Dan & Kris

Roy Warren Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 03:46:58 AM »
George and Donna,
To think that you are not going to be on the road anymore is more than we can imagine.  To think that today of all days, I would have Vicki calling you for a referral as we went through Oklahoma City is unreal.  By the way the tire company was able to take in one of the rolling rally coaches and diagnosed and fixed the problem immediately.  An extender on the valve stem of the inside dual had rubbed on the outer and wore a small hole in the extender which was causing the air loss.  We took the tire monitor off and put a cap on the valve stem and no leak, but with the monitor on, leak.  The cap also was about worn through after only 200 miles.  Thanks for the help.  We certainly will miss you and Donna.  Fair winds and always with the breeze at your back.  Enjoy those grandchildren.
Roy and Vicki Warren
Roy Warren
2005 Patriot Thunder
Cat C-13

George Harwell

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2022, 01:48:34 PM »
Your comments are humbling and greatly appreciated. It has been a great ride thanks to the BEAVER family. Bon Voyage my friends.