Author Topic: Window gasket by dining room table  (Read 1286 times)

Scott Hinote

• BAC Member
  • 727-744-5531
Window gasket by dining room table
« on: May 17, 2023, 05:34:30 PM »
I’m going to try this again . Does anyone know where or how to repair a window gasket ? I’ve been told it’s very expensive and has to be done a special way . We can’t use the window because the gasket keeps wrinkling up whenever I try and close it . I’ve tried moly lube and WD-40 , and nothing works . I tried adding one picture but it say the picture is too big . One picture shouldn’t be too big , a better platform is needed so you can at least post one picture without any trouble . Thanks everyone for your help .
Scott Hinote
C.Scott Hinote
2000 Patriot
CAT 3126B  330hp

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
Re: Window gasket by dining room table
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 02:01:15 AM »
individual pix are limited to 300kb.  There are apps available for resizing images to a more manageable size for website postings, but many are cumbersome.  I use (on iPads) an app called "Image Compress & Resize Easily" from the App Store, but there are others.  I like it because it has a simple slider so I can tell just how big the final image will be and can easily set it at 250-290kb.  I'm not sure what's out there now for Windows/Android.

Some years ago Steve and I created a guide for users here.  Go to Home, scroll down to Forum Assistance (Members Only), and the Guide is at the top of the list.

Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat