Author Topic: Bend Oregon Service  (Read 6009 times)

Steve Otterstedt

Bend Oregon Service
« on: February 07, 2012, 04:07:31 PM »
I have heard that there is a repair shop in the Bend area owned by former Beaver employees.  I will be in that area this summer and want to have my slides adjusted and new gasketing installed.  Does anyone have knowledge and experience with repairs in Bend?  Thanks Steve

Edward Buker

Re: Bend Oregon Service
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
Beaver Coach Sales is the best known outfit in Bend which was the factory service center at one time. It is next to the old Beaver factory and many of the employees are former Beaver factory folks. They are a good facility and know these coaches very well.

http://www.beavercoachsales.com

Later Ed

John Harris

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
The other place that I have used is called Coach Masters of Bend, Inc. They worked on our 99 Monterey last Sept.  The service coordinator(Blake Ensworth) was the cabinet manager for Beaver Manufacturing and a number of the present employees also used to work at Beaver. They did quite a lot of interior work( carpet, tile flooring, some cabinet work), etc. I thought they did good work and nice to work with. P;us when I called BCS to ask about the work needed, they lead me to belive they didn't want to do the work. So, I called Coach Masters and they were happy to talk & work with me to get it done in a timely way.
1999 Monterey  30 ft. Trinidad 3126b<br />Toad = 1999 Jeep Wrangler 2 door hardtop

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 01:59:29 PM »
Just to add to the thread, I have been a CoachMasters customer since 2000 when they totally repainted our 99 Marquis.  Their paint work is without equal and since, I have had all sorts of other work done .... from a brake job to reflooring to AC work to ...  They can do it all and for a reasonable and fair price.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:23:12 PM by 14 »