Author Topic: wiring diagram  (Read 9813 times)

Steve Jewell

wiring diagram
« on: April 11, 2012, 04:12:15 AM »
Hello,

Does anyone have a chassis wiring diagram for a 2001 Marquis Amethyst?

Thanks Steve J

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

Re: wiring diagram
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »
I have a complete set of wiring diagrams for a 2003 Marquis and some Patriot.  They were last updated in July of 2002.  I don't think that there was much change in the coaches in that year, 2003 was the last year the Marquis was built in Bend with the Bend wiring plant.

The problem is how to share them.  The book has 30 pages of diagrams on 11 X 17 paper printed on both sides.  I have done a test scan with my iPhone to see if that will work.  You can view the test at the coach connect section at http:// beaveramb.org  Look for the Coach Assist link on the left.

Let me know if it is worthwhile for me to spend the hours that it will take to scan and post  the entire book.  Don't want to spend the time if you cannot read the diagrams.

Support BAC, Use our BAC Amazon Shopping Portal for all you Amazon purchases.  http://beaveramb.org/Amazom%20Ad/AmazonAd1.htm

Steve Jewell

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
Hello Tim,

The picture looks pretty good. If that is too much trouble to do I can send you a deposit then you can send me the book and I will copy It and send it back. Thank you so much for the help.

Steve J

Steve Jewell

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »
Tim, Any chance you can send me the diagram with the Allison ECU and the Allison Vehicle interface module. I have no battery power to ECU or VIM. I do have igniton voltage.

Thanks Steve

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 03:25:49 PM »
Tim,

Would you per chance have a chance to "test scan" the 12 volt system supporting the Water Pump and Water Fill system?

Thanks
Glenn

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
I'll take a look and see what's there, don't remember the ECU it may be part of the engine and not included in the set I have.  The water fill should be there.

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 04:49:11 PM »
I have posted several more pages.  The problem is I do not have the background to find what you want.  Give me a day or two and I'll put up the entire 60 pages.  All pages are under the same heading.

Steve Jewell

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 06:57:38 PM »
Tim,

Thank you very much.

Steve

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
Tim,

My thanks as well!

Glenn

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 07:47:00 PM »
Thanks to a rainy day the 2003 wiring diagrams scan is complete.  You will find it at the coach assist link on the BAC main web page.

It is divided into 5 sections to make it easier to download.  There are about 60 pages total.

If you own 2000, 01, 02 coach and find parts of these diagrams apply to your model year, will you please pass that info on to us with a post on this forum.  

In someone would like to do an annotated index, to help those of us who do not understand how to use these diagrams, it would be a great help. It would be useful to post a complete index with the scans.

Steve Jewell

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 02:25:55 AM »
Tim,

Thank you so much this will make trouble shooting much quicker.

Thank You
  Steve

Dave Cunningham

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 09:07:13 PM »
Just returned from a trip to Oregon, stopped in at both locations of Northwest Rv Supply in Eugine, they have recently bought all of Monacos old parts, and at there downtown location they have boxes and boxes of Beaver manuals and wiring diagrams , I saw some as old as 1996, they are in the process of sorting through them all now.

Dave C

barbhalsell

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 03:11:53 PM »
Quote from: Dave Cunningham
Just returned from a trip to Oregon, stopped in at both locations of Northwest Rv Supply in Eugine, they have recently bought all of Monacos old parts, and at there downtown location they have boxes and boxes of Beaver manuals and wiring diagrams , I saw some as old as 1996, they are in the process of sorting through them all now.

Dave C

Woo hoo! We will have to stop by this summer and dig through!

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 08:55:42 AM »
Ty at Beaver Coach Sales has several trailers and storage areas full of Beaver parts he's been rounding up, so NW RV can't have everything out there.

Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat