Author Topic: Window Weep Hole Covers  (Read 9599 times)

Dick Simonis

Window Weep Hole Covers
« on: May 07, 2012, 05:48:19 PM »
Where would one find the little black covers that snap into the weep holes.  I have a couple missing.

Thanks.

Dick

LEAH DRAPER

Re: Window Weep Hole Covers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 06:23:09 PM »
Call Bend Beaver Coach.....they have them and it depends on your windows, they come as left and right side covers....
Thats where I got mine.

JimCasazze

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:15:40 PM »
I just ordered 20 of them from SG products.  They are 1.30 ea.  The SG surplus supplier sells on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weep-Hole-Cover-for-SE-GI-RV-Windows-Old-Style-SEGI-6099-/150772840614?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&hash=item231ac2f8a6&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1361

They have the old style (Rectangular) like mine and the newer aerodynamic (left and right specific) available.  I ordered them and had them in 4 days.  Snap right in and look good.

J

Dick Simonis

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:57:28 PM »
Thanks Jim, just ordered 6 of each.  Seem I have a mix and they're cheap enough to have a few on hand.  I had noticed that when the one on the drivers window fell off, I got an annoying wind whistle.

JimCasazze

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »
Dick,
Glad I could help.  It was the driver window wind whistle that drove me over the hill!  
Jim

MarcRodstein

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 09:37:47 PM »
I replaced them and replaced them but they come off as fast as you can put them on. I finally gave up and you know what? I can't tell the difference between the windows with them and the windows without. I think they are really useless.

Joel Weiss

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:10 PM »
I'm glad to hear someone say what I was thinking.  I had put a bunch of new ones on and thought everything was ok until the last wind and rain storm.  Now I'm missing four or five again!  

Dick Simonis

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 12:08:04 AM »
Add a touch of black RTV and they should stay put.

Randy Perry

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 03:27:14 AM »
Well can't say I hear whistling, but since I'm missing a few, my last  sandy desert trip where the wind blew pretty good, I found a fair amount of sand in the slider area that had to be vacuumed out! So whats the web site address for SC Products?

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis