Author Topic: Wiper Arm for 2006 Patriot Thunder  (Read 5803 times)

vettepair

Wiper Arm for 2006 Patriot Thunder
« on: August 09, 2009, 04:28:20 AM »
Does anyone know where I can find a new or rebuilt (if there is such a thing) windshield wiper arm for a 2006 Patriot Thunder?

Tom Rogers

Re: Wiper Arm for 2006 Patriot Thunder
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »
try www.nwrvsupply.com

They have a huge inventory of used/new parts.

Gerald Farris

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 05:09:05 PM »
The parts department at Beaver Coach Sales should be able to supply you a wiper arm or tell you the model and part number so you can get one locally if shipping is impractical.

Most of  the wiper linkage heads on that model coach are cone shaped, and if that is what you have, and it is stripping the inside of the arm you may be able to use your old arm by applying Loctite thread locker to the inside of the arm (spline area only) and tightening the nut to 20-25 ft.lbs. Then let it cure (as per instructions) before using the wipers. This will work if the arm is not too badly damaged. If it is too badly damaged a new arm will be needed.

Gerald
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:01:52 PM by 235 »

Richard And Babs Ames

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »
Some wiper arms have an insert where they attach to the  pivot stud which is easily replaceable. Comes in at least two sizes. Local truck parts house may be able to help and the cost is very reasonable.

Joe Van Loan

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
I believe Diesel Equipment Company in Greensboro, NC supplied the wiper sysytems to Monaco.  At least they did for the new style wipers.  If you call, ask for the wiper group.  I've found them very helpful.  Also they can supply wiper blades, up to about 35 inches.