Author Topic: Fresh water fill issues/insta hot  03 Marquis  (Read 3423 times)

William Harrison

Fresh water fill issues/insta hot  03 Marquis
« on: June 24, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
 Where is the fresh water tank on the 03 Marquis?  The passenger side compartment in front of the
wheel appears to have 2 grey water tanks in it and the black water tank is behind the water control panel.
I am having issues with water fill level (stops at 68 gal) and I want to disconnect the fan on the heat
exchanger I have been told is at the fresh water tank because that is the final suspect in 10A fan circuit that keeps blowing.
 The insta hot unit heats water but there is no flow.  There is no shutoff valve at the pump panel as I was told.

added: Where is the control for the fresh water fill shutoff located?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:00:56 PM by 7633 »

Gerald Farris

Re: Fresh water fill issues/insta hot  03 Marquis
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
William,
The fresh water tank is located between the frame rails about mid-coach. If you have two slides it is accessible from inside the basement, however if you have more than two slides you access it from under the coach.

The InstaHot should be using the same water supply that the icemaker does and the cutoff for it is located just before the icemaker filter that is normally located in the pump compartment on your coach. If the icemaker is working and not the InstaHot, you will have to trace the line an see where it is disconnected and plugged off.

Gerald
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:53:27 AM by 14 »