Author Topic: tires through the Monaco Club  (Read 5524 times)

neil omalley

tires through the Monaco Club
« on: July 10, 2012, 02:53:25 AM »
Anybody know anybody who is a Monaco membebr who has bought Michelins through their program?  Would it be worthwhile to join to obtain the discount?

Richard Cooper

Re: tires through the Monaco Club
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 03:32:23 AM »
2 weeks ago or less I had a good experience buying 6 Michelin tires to replace my Beaver's Toyo's.

Here's the thread:

http://forum.bacrallies.com/m-1338936373/s-28/#num28

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 03:37:06 AM »
Neil - I joined the Monaco Club last fall and purchased six new Michelins.  I found the price to be less than the amount listed with the FMCA program.  They are a great improvement over the Goodyear 670's.  You should be able to find a lot of discussion on this matter.

Mike Nunn

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
There is a price list on the Monaco web site. You should be able to tell how much you will save by calling around and comparing prices with the dealers and then  checking the Monaco price. I believe you will find you will save a few hundred dollars on a set of tires.  I think you might have to be a member to access the web site for the price sheet. Mike

Robert Mathis

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 01:12:58 PM »
I just replaced all 8 of my tires thru the Monaco program and saved over $1000. It's worth doing.

JimCasazze

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 07:00:08 PM »
There are a few other posts regarding this subject, but I am a member and used the Monaco program to purcahase six new tires 2 months ago.  This is an excellent program.  The valve stems, mount and balance are all prenegotiated and excellent.  Make sure to tell the tire dealer to bill all the stems, valves etc to Monaco.  If they charge you seperately, you will not get the pre-negotiated rates.

Jim

Gil_Johnson

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 07:43:46 AM »
I've bought through the Monaco and FMCA Michelin programs.  Check the price for the tire size you want.  Some sizes are cheaper through one program than the other.  315s are cheaper through the FMCA program.  Both programs save you a lot of money!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:11:25 PM by 14 »

neil omalley

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 07:15:14 AM »
Thanks guys. After couple of discussions, joined Monaco and will probably buy tires through their program.