Author Topic: Hydro Hot Service  (Read 17412 times)

LarryNCarolynShirk

Re: Hydro Hot Service
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »
To save a few bucks, you may want to keep the old nozzle and soak it in carburetor cleaner.  Next service, just swap in the cleaned nozzle, and repeat.

Larry

George Morlan

• BAC Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »
I have had my HydroHot serviced at Lee-Smith in Chattanooga, where I have all of my work done.  Their work has always been satisfactory.  However, when I can, I try to have the work done at one of the big rallies where a full-time AquaHot tech, such as Orman Claxton, can do it, just because they have more experience than the techs at a general purpose shop.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:26:55 PM by 14 »

Bill Jourdain

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »
I'm taking my coach to Lee Smith next week for general service, but will probably not have them work on the Hydro Hot at this time.  I'm likely going to try one of the authorized Aqua Hot service centers in Georgia in the Buford area to service the Hydro Hot, especially since it has apparently not been serviced for some time.  I'm glad your experience with Lee Smith has been good.  I've spoken with Dennis there a couple of times.  He seems very knowledgeable and has been very prompt in returning my calls and answering my questions.  I hope my service experience is as positive as the phone calls have been.