Author Topic: HWH Hard Reset Switch  (Read 8092 times)

Norm Green

• BAC Member
HWH Hard Reset Switch
« on: August 18, 2012, 08:22:07 PM »
I have been trying to research and resolve an issue with my HWH Air Leveling System on my recently acquired '06 Patriot Thunder.  It worked when I picked it up but has since stopped working.  I get no lights on the control pad and only an HWH Warning light on the dash.  In reading the manual, it mentions that there should be a "hard reset switch" that I can push to reset the system and that this switch is located on the dash.  I can not locate the switch anywhere and was hoping someone can help me locate it on this coach.  The HWH model is a 2000 series.
Norm & Cynthia Green
Franklin, TN
2018 Entegra Cornerstone 45W
Previous, four different Beaver coaches

Jeff Watt

Re: HWH Hard Reset Switch
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 08:27:28 PM »
Not likely the same place on yours, but on my 05 the hard reset switch is in the electrical bay.

Jeff

Tom and Pam Brown

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
Norm, take the screws out of the hwh panel and see if the connector underneath has come unplugged.

Norm Green

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 12:41:54 AM »
I have checked the side console control panel and everything appears tight.  I will check the electrical bay to see if I can spot some sort of reset button.  When reading the manual's description of the reset, my coach is doing exactly what they say it will do: no lights on control, warning light on dash and when I start the engine, the bags air up as they should.
Norm & Cynthia Green
Franklin, TN

Norm Green

• BAC Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
I want to thank all that replied, and Jeff, you were right, the reset is in the electrical bay.  I pushed the reset and everything came back on line.  I can now cancell my service appointment for next Tuesday.  Sure feels good when things workout.  :)
Norm & Cynthia Green
Franklin, TN

Larry Fisk

• BAC Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 04:18:17 AM »
Isn't this forum great. It's helped me save a few bucks or at least narrow my troubleshooting way down.
Larry Fisk
2005 Patriot Thunder 40 ft.
525 (C-13) CAT Engine

Brent Hohlweg

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 01:05:42 AM »
Hi Norm,

Could you post a pic of where you found the hard reset switch and what it looks like. We're trying to locate ours in the HWH control box in the electrical bay. Would be a huge help :-)

Cheers Brent

Norm Green

• BAC Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 05:23:47 AM »
Brent, I would be happy to, but I no longer have the coach.  I traded it in at BCS for an '08 Patriot.  
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:02:01 PM by 235 »
Norm & Cynthia Green
Franklin, TN

Brent Hohlweg

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 06:23:25 AM »
Thanks Norm for the kind update. Cheers Brent :-)