Author Topic: Window Replacement & Repair-Bend  (Read 6237 times)

LarryNCarolynShirk

Window Replacement & Repair-Bend
« on: September 24, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »
My recent experience with windows.  The driver side window shifted to the outside, and the top outside corner came out of the seal.  Eventually the window cracked.  I asked Richard Boatman for a good coach window installer, and he recommended Nick Kroske, B & D Glass, 2115 NE 3rd, Bend, OR.  541-382-7242.  Behind his shop is a covered shed with a stage built into it,  You drive up to the stage and he can work at waist height.  He also works mobile if you wish.  He installed new seals and reset the passenger side glass while he replaced both on the drivers side.  The new glass would not quite fit at the same place it came out before.  Nick took the new glass back into his shop and ground the edge to match the existing hole in the fiberglass.  Now it fits and still looks good 2 months later.  Nick told me he has years of experience and developed a method of replacing the seals in our SE-GI windows and reinstalling the same window with new seals.  He has done over 1000 of them. I ask if he had a website.  He replied no.  He taught the guy with the website how to do it and he left to start his own business.

Larry
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 02:31:41 PM by Steve Huber Co-Admin »

Glenn Perkins

• BAC Member
  • 99 Marquis
Re: Window Replacement & Repair-Bend
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »
Yes, we have had Nick repair several of our coach windows over the past few years ... usally while in Camp CoachMasters of Bend for other repairs.  Highly recommend both Nick and Paul / Scott of CoachMasters.

Glenn and Betty Perkins
99 Marquis
05 Hummer H2T