Author Topic: Air valve location  (Read 3045 times)

Jeff Watt

Air valve location
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:04:23 PM »
Posting the question here as I am (so far) unable to find the front right air valves and suspect somebody may be able to offer suggestions.

On my coach the Powergear panel is telling me I have a fault - open circuit - when in travel mode for the right front. I contacted Valid manufacturing and they stated to me:

"The problem is likely a bad valve coil, a problem with the harness or a problem with the control module (from most to least likely). If the fault occurs in Travel mode, then it will be a travel valve. Flashing light indicates open circuit."

I can take it to a truck shop or to an RV shop for repair, but if I have an idea where to look, that will help a lot. Yesterday I contacted BCS and the dealer I purchased it from so I hope to hear something from them.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dennis Crawford

Re: Air valve location
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 01:43:48 PM »
Jeff,

I am not sure about your coach.  I have a 2005 Monterey and my "six pack" was located behind the generator.  I was suffering from overnight air loss and Fountain RV in Lakeland, Florida has me to a 4 day leak down.  That is acceptable to me.  It took them almost a month to find all 8 leaks.

Dennis