Author Topic: Aladdin Auto--Fill Question  (Read 2603 times)

Rick Vyncke

• BAC Member
Aladdin Auto--Fill Question
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »
On our 2004 Marquis, when I turn the fresh water autofill button on, the Aladdin screen displays a solid "AF" next to the fresh water reading on the screen.  After about five minutes or so, that solid green "AF" begins to blink in a pink color (the colors might simply be a function of the color optins in the system).

Should the water be filling when the "AF" is on solid?  OR should the water be filling when the "AF" is blinking?

I ask because I recentlly had the system serviced/repaired.  I had assumed that the blinking indicated an error condition and so I turned the switch back to off when that ocurred.  The dealer is telling me that it is actually filling when blinking.  If that's true it seems odd that it takes the system almost five minutes to determine that it actually needs to fill after the Autofill buttton is turned on (the time elapsed between the solid "AF" and it blinking.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Rick V
2004 Beaver Marquis, Garnet (3 slides)
43'
C12

Rick Vyncke

• BAC Member
Re: Aladdin Auto--Fill Question
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 03:55:38 AM »
After failing to auto-fill again several times tonight, I fired up the generator and the autofill worked.

Do I need the generator or shore-power to enable the auto-fill feature?
Rick V
2004 Beaver Marquis, Garnet (3 slides)
43'
C12