Author Topic: Silverleaf VMS 320  (Read 2834 times)

Edward Buker

Silverleaf VMS 320
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »
I was taking a look at the screens and options in the Silver Leaf VMS320 monitor system. I had never started the generator using this unit so I gave that a shot and off and running went the gen set. I have literature for the total power options for the PM002 which look like they will control the generator although most of the feature options like autostart, thermostat interface, quiet time etc.are disabled in the menus right now. I do not dry camp much so there has been little reason to explore this before but I may have a need this summer. I was wondering if you have the menus with the options does that mean you have the PM002 and has anyone been using this and its features? The other question is it would seem that I have to turn the ignition on to bring up the VMS320 and given that I fail to see how this might all work to autostart the genset etc without the ignition on which does not make any sense. My low air pressure alarm would be going crazy and then so would I...

So anyone who can enlighten me on how they use this unit and any experience with it feel free to pipe in. Also use this thread on the Silver Leaf to ask any of your questions also, Maybe we will all learn something.....

Later Ed