Author Topic: 30 Years of Beaver with Mandy Canales  (Read 6907 times)

Bill Sprague

30 Years of Beaver with Mandy Canales
« on: September 28, 2013, 05:11:44 PM »
It is 43 minutes long and I shot in light and sound conditions that were not great for video.  But, the history of the brand is there.  At 29 minutes there is an unavoidable 5 second gap.  

https://vimeo.com/75646929

Note that if you have plenty of bandwidth you can watch in "HD".  If you click on the blue "HD" button at the lower right it will turn gray and you can watch in "SD" consuming a lot less of your allowed monthly bits, bytes or gigs.  

Please post any corrections or improvements I need to make.   Even though I've been through all 43 minutes many times, I know there are errors!

If you were not at the BAC(k) to the Future/7 Feathers/Canyonville rally this is your chance to watch Mandy Canales explain how it happened.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:00:10 PM by 149 »

Richard McQuillan

• BAC Member
Re: 30 Years of Beaver with Mandy Canales
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 09:24:47 PM »
Thanks Mandy, Bill & Lamar for a great video. As one who was unable to attend what must have been a great rally, I really appreciated seeing this. It was particularly interesting to hear that Beaver may reemerge in Redmond in 2014.

Bill, in your rolling title sequence at the beginning of the video you showed 7 Feathers as being in Canyon lands as opposed to Canyonville.
Dick McQuillan
2004 38' Monterey Huntington

Bill Sprague

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 09:57:46 PM »
Quote from: Richard McQuillan
Thanks Mandy, Bill & Lamar for a great video. As one who was unable to attend what must have been a great rally, I really appreciated seeing this. It was particularly interesting to hear that Beaver may reemerge in Redmond in 2014.

Bill, in your rolling title sequence at the beginning of the video you showed 7 Feathers as being in Canyon lands as opposed to Canyonville.
Thanks Dick!  That is fix number 1 and it earns you a free DVD or Blu-Ray.  Which one?

I didn't do "BAC(k) to the Future" right either and I was a co-rallymaster!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:43:29 PM by 149 »

Bill Sprague

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 03:31:54 PM »
Vimeo reports that 10 of you have watched it!

Bill Sprague

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
Mandy Canales has responded by private email that I spelled his name wrong.  Twice!

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 11:37:41 PM »
Bill, you made the mistake of telling me right away that it was 43 minutes long.  I've thusly been putting off checking the video out until I can find that much time.  But am looking forward to it since we weren't at the rally, as much as we wanted to be and live only an hour and a half from Canyonville.  We appreciate you fellas, and Connie B., providing us a taste of the gathering.

Joel and Lee
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

Bill Sprague

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 06:10:15 AM »
Quote from: Joel Ashley
Bill, you made the mistake of telling me right away that it was 43 minutes long.  .....

Joel,

It's not me that made it 43 minutes long!  (grin)  Mandy talked for 43 minutes for his 1 hour seminar!  He had a large and interested audience.  He could have made it much longer!

Bill Sprague

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 12:14:31 AM »
"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" topped the weekend box office receipts with $34,017,930 over the weekend.  But, "30 Years of Beaver History" starring Mandy Canales was viewed 26 times on Saturday, 17 times on Sunday.  The grand total is 43!

If 43 BAC member watched all 43 minutes, I am impressed and thank you for your time!