Author Topic: kwickee power cargo tray  (Read 2804 times)

Jim Skatzka

kwickee power cargo tray
« on: November 17, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
We are having a problem with our kwikee power cargo tray in our 06 thunder a couple of days ago it started acting sluggish and then finally quit. First off I checked to see if I had any power at the bay door switch and had none.  then tried to find the fuse to no avail. According to the manual its a 40 amp in the rear run bay, I guess I'm blind.  has anybody had to deal with this?  Thanks!

Jim S
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:40:50 AM by 5 »

Steven Link

• BAC Member
    • whitehousevet.com
Re: kwickee power cargo tray
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:52:02 PM »
Jim,
I had a similar problem and found that a wire to one of the bay door switches had been wedged between two pieces of aluminum inside the door. Insulation on the wire eventually wore through and caused a short to the switch. Take the inside door panel off and check all the wires. Maybe this will help you. Sorry I do not know the location of the fuse for your coach but my schematic indicates it is in the domestic fuse panel which is located in my bedroom closet. I can send you a copy of my schematic for the tray wiring for my coach if you think that would help you. Just email me.
Steven Link
Steven & Penny Link
Springfield, TN
2009 Marquis,  Cat C-15

Jim Skatzka

Re: kwickee power cargo tray
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 10:43:28 PM »
Steven, thank you, but I have a full set of schematics for our coach and after spending a lot of time I can't find reference to the slide out tray anywhere. in the manual it states that its in the rear run bay. I did look in the bed closet but to the best I can figure that is all multiplex items.  thanks again!

Jim S