Author Topic: Wiring diagram for 2006 Patriot Thunder  (Read 5054 times)

Lorne Brown

Wiring diagram for 2006 Patriot Thunder
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:36:29 PM »
I have an electrical issue in my 2006 Beaver PT, and I do not have a wiring diagram. My service tech has contacted ASV (Monaco) support, they are stumped, not able to help on this specific problem. The issue relates to ignition and power to the rear panel (located in engine bay). Assuming anything about Motor Coaches is dangerous, however it would seem that any diagram for same year/same model would be helpful. Anyone out there have one? Appreciate any thoughts, ideas etc. :-/

Lee Welbanks

Re: Wiring diagram for 2006 Patriot Thunder
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 10:25:09 PM »
Lorne,,

I have the original wiring diagram book that came with our 06 Patriot Thunder, It's really big and shows every wire in the coach although I have found some differences from the book to the actual coach build. In fact I have every piece of paper that came with this coach.

What diagrams are you looking for? You mentioned ignition to the rear run box in the engine compartment, let me know and I can take a HQ picture of it and sent it to you.

Lorne Brown

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 03:09:50 AM »
Thanks Lee, I will check with Service Tech tomorrow to be sure of what they are looking for and get back to you. Really appreciate your response.

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 03:13:35 AM »
Lorne,

Are you in Oro Valley? We are in San Tan Valley not too far.

Lorne Brown

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 03:20:31 AM »
Lee,
Yes we are and Yes, it is not very far. Thanks for the email, I will get back to you with more specific info., on what the tech would like.

Lorne Brown

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »
Good morning Lee, FYI, I sent you an email a few minutes ago outlining where we are & what might help.

Thanks

Lorne