Author Topic: New house refrigerator  (Read 8183 times)

Vicki Warren

• BAC Member
New house refrigerator
« on: July 25, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »
We had RV Outfitters install a 23 cubic foot Samsung counter depth refrigerator in our 2005 Thunder in June. It came in through the passenger side window. What a nice job they did!! Thanks Jim and Kiwi!!
We shopped around in Bend (no tax!) and found Standard Appliance Center (thanks to Marty and Lois Carah) was the best price.  We had a side by side refrigerator which was fine, but we love the Samsung!!
Vicki Warren
2005 Patriot Thunder Vicksburg
CAT-C13

Bill Sprague

Re: New house refrigerator
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 02:36:27 PM »
Marty and Suzie put in a Samsung and did the work themselves.  He posted a picture http://forum.bacrallies.com/m-1398619962/s-0/highlight-samsung/#num0

Vicki Warren

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 05:20:56 PM »
Mike,
We replaced a previous house refrigerator, so interior modifications were not required.
It's on the inverter when we are on the road. That circuit is always on the invertor.
The pics didn't download. I can send them to your email, if you'd like me to…
Vicki Warren
CAT-C13

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 01:49:38 AM »
When we built our house in 1994, we did a lot of shopping around for its new appliances, Vicki.  Standard TV & Appliance in Portland matched or beat everyone else on price.  Mr. Gandler's outfit has been around awhile, and I'd presume his Bend store would give as good or better a deal as any.  We always check them out when looking for new audio-video devices and appliances;  their delivery/install crews have always been top-notch.  Once when they brought our latest fridge, they'd unknowingly nicked the front door jamb a tiny bit, and I didn't catch it until they'd left.  The company took my word for it and readily recompensed the repair cost, and then some for my trouble.  It'd be a good place to check out if you're in Bend and need a TV or other household appliance for your coach.  8)

Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

Vicki Warren

• BAC Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 02:58:11 AM »
Joel,
I think I called them Standard Appliance, but it was Standard TV and Appliance. Yes, they were very good and we will use them again. There was no charge for delivery in Bend either.
Vicki Warren
CAT-C13