Author Topic: Replacement Screen Door, Windshield Curtain & Lens  (Read 4172 times)

Teresa Owen

Replacement Screen Door, Windshield Curtain & Lens
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:14:39 PM »
We are brand new to the Beaver family & need some assistance.  We bought a 2004 Monterey a month ago and we are searching for a few items to upgrade.  The Screen door,  the privacy curtain that wraps around the windshield and possibly new window coverings (day/night shades) and lens covers for the lights, inside & out.  To be honest I have not yet called Beaver in Bend to see what they have.  I am hoping for some resources that have quality merchandise but maybe a little less expensive.  Does anyone have suggestions?

My next question is in regard  to Satellite TV...... we have not been able to determine where the coax wire from the port in the wet bay compartment comes into the coach entertainment compartment area.  We have spent hours tracing  wiring in the compartment of spaghetti with no luck.  We have checked the vent behind the tv above the driver, not there.  It appears only one cable comes in from the opening in that cabinet and that runs the dome on top, tv works fine with that connection when we are not in the tree's.  We do have the Aladdin System in the coach, if that makes a difference.  FYI, we know for a fact that we did have a good satellite, we ran the cable from the portable dish in through the window to the Directv receiver & watched TV.  We could use this method but prefer not to.  Any suggestions where you might have found the cable would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any and all comments!

Teresa

Steve Huber Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
Re: Replacement Screen Door, Windshield Curtain & Lens
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:32:11 PM »
Teresa,
Welcome to the Beaver world.  The cable TV coax from the wet bay should run to the antenna booster switch. This is the button that you select to boost an over the air signal from your antenna. On mine a red light illuminates at the booster when it is on. To view a cable signal the booster (and red light) must be off .
Steve
Steve
2015-          07 Contessa Bayshore C9,  400 hp
2013-2015: 00 Marquis Tourmaline, C12, 425 hp
2005-2013: 01 Contessa Naples, 3126B, 330 hp