Author Topic: 06 Patriot Thunder Sewer Hose  (Read 2858 times)

Lee Welbanks

06 Patriot Thunder Sewer Hose
« on: January 10, 2015, 02:03:21 AM »
Last winter I had to replace the DrainMaster sewer hose with one of the fancy new and improved models, worked great all last year, when I went to park the coach for this winter it clean out the tanks and I noticed that I had a leak at the threaded end on the coach.

So brought the coach over to the house raised it up and filled up the sewer hose with the garden hose and sure enough we have a leak. OK off comes the outside door, remove the pita metal shield and slide out the hose jacket, "no leak" OK really fill up the sewer hose with water and bingo the coach end came right off of the screw in 3" fitting.

Got a hold of Sheryl at Drainmaster and sent her a couple of pictures and we discussed how I ended up with one of the first hoses made with the new material she stated that I am the first to have a problem, lucky me. Also stated the the mfg of these has changed the process a little.  Anyway new hose on the way, no charge. Will get it next week and back together. Damn I'm getting too familiar with this job.

Here's a couple of pics of said hose.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:20:00 PM by Glenda Farris Co-Admin »