Author Topic: Access to C12 Valve Cover Mod  (Read 6253 times)

Edward Buker

Access to C12 Valve Cover Mod
« on: November 09, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »
Marty Schenck passed this bulletin along for those of you that do not have the modification that allows access to the center valve cover of a C12 in the Marquis and Patriot Thunders.

The bulletin states 2005 model and I am not sure the range of years that are applicable. Marty I believe had to modify his 2002 Patriot Thunder to have access to the valve covers. Thanks for the info Marty.

Later Ed

Jerry Emert

• BAC Member
Re: Access to C12 Valve Cover Mod
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 06:32:48 PM »
Marty or Ed, is there some way that you could send that document in PDF or Word so it can be saved?  I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Jerry
Jerry, Chief USN Retired
2003 Patriot Thunder Lexington 40' 3 Slides
C-12 Ser#  2KS89983
4000MH

Edward Buker

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 06:48:17 PM »
Jerry,

It was scanned in at some point and when Marty sent it to me it came as a bit map file which I had to downsize and convert to jpeg for the forum. If you open the file on a pc one of the options you will have, after opening them is to save them. You can rename them and put them in your photo files, document files, or desktop under whatever name you like or place you like. Just click in the blue writing next to the paper clip. Hope this helps.

Later
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:19:13 PM by Edward Buker »
The following users thanked this post: Jerry Emert

Jerry Emert

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:28:32 PM »
Jerry,

It was scanned in at some point and when Marty sent it to me it came as a bit map file which I had to downsize and convert to jpeg for the forum. If you open the file on a pc one of the options you will have, after opening them is to save them. You can rename them and put them in your photo files, document files, or desktop under whatever name you like or place you like. Just click n he blue writing next to the paper clip. Hope this helps.

Later
Ed, thank you.  That worked but for all the other computer handicapped people like me...I discovered that you have to expand it on the forum posting before you save it.  I tried it before it was expanded and got, you guessed it, an unexpanded one that was saved and when I increased the size it was unreadable.  When expanded before saving it worked fine.  Thanks again.
Jerry
Jerry, Chief USN Retired
2003 Patriot Thunder Lexington 40' 3 Slides
C-12 Ser#  2KS89983
4000MH

Edward Buker

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 10:30:09 PM »
Glad you got it to work...us old dogs can learn new tricks when we put what is left of our minds to it :-)

Later Ed